DURHAM & SUNDERLAND ONE ACT FESTIVAL
at Arts Centre Washington
6th to 9th March 2019
Results of the 2nd Durham & Sunderland Festival, adjudicated by Sue Doherty:
1. Best Actor: Alex Goodchild, Royalty Theatre.
2. Best Actress: Emma Simpson, Washington Theatre Group
3. Best Character Role: Jeff Page, Find the River Productions
4. Best Cameo: Calum Cameron, Matchbox Theatre
5. Adjudicator’s Award: jointly by Consett Phoenix Youth and Washington Theatre Group
6. Most Promising Actor: Katie Diana Ryall, Univ of Sunderland Drama Dept
7. New Writing Award: Tom Casling for ’42 Laburnum Avenue’, Matchbox Theatre
8. Champion Trophy: Matchbox Theatre, who will now go forward to the semi-final, on 4th/5th May
Congratulations to them all.
Alan Godfrey, MBE
Organiser, Durham & Sunderland One Act Festival
You can keep up to date on our Facebook page @durhamoneactfestival.